Monday 5 December 2011

Hello Gentlemen..

Just a quick note to say thanks for visiting, can't believe this blog has almost reached 25,000 views. If any of you regulars want to comment on what you like, what you hate, what you wanna see...or never see again within these pages, feel free to email me at crake1@hotmail.co.uk 


Hell, if you wanna star on these pages send me your photo's, It get's surprisingly boring going through a million pictures you've seen before! & I'm always looking for something new...


Thought I should also take this opportunity to explain the reason I'm obsessed about bulging underwear. Well, the first sexual (not to mention homosexual) experience I had was at 11 years old. It was with a boy called Graham* we were sitting in an empty Home Ec room in middle School using the computer for an English project. HE started squeezing my inner thigh really quickly and sharply to piss me off, even though I obviously was getting turned on, and so I started to do the same to him...


...we kept going higher and higher daring each other to squeeze each others cocks over our school trousers, which we did, and were both hard at this point, so I undid his fly's, slipped my hand in, rubbed his white briefs up and down (...Christ. the look on his face.) Eventually he did the same to me. By this point the head of my cock was well over the band of my own briefs, as we just sat there, practically jerking each other off - which I hadn't even done at this point in my life - and before I knew what the hell was going on I blew my load all over my school jumper. 


For the next year and a half, before we went to different upper school's, whenever we sat next to each other in school, we would do this (to some extent) every day. That my good friends.., is what perverts are made of I guess.


I haven't seen him in 19 years.












*His real name.



5 comments:

  1. When i was 11 my cousin who was 14 used to come get me after school and we rode off on our bikes to the woods or whereever. one day was really hot and we had our shirts off and took his jeans off as well and dared me to do the same, there was no one else about there never were in the woods down by the river, so I did. He was wearing blue boxer shorts and I was in my whitey briefs. It was so obvious I had a hard on, my Cuz was making fun of me he kept grabbing my dick trying to squeeze it and pull em down that kind of thing. I was embarrased as hell of course but getting hornier all the time. We started wrestle and he got me over his knees pulled em down and started to spank my ass he was laughing saying I was gay for having a boner. well I guess the friction of being pressed against his legs was too much so I cum all over his legs which just made him laugh more when he let me go I saw he had a a erection poking out of his boxers so i grabbed his dick and beat him off calling him a fag and he came over my face in about a minute so i guessed he was a horny fuck as well... up till about i was 16 we used to meet up every few days wrestle abit he would spank me call me a fag and jerk each other off. a few times hed let me suck him off but he would never do me. Neither of us mentioned if we were actually gay (I definatly am...but he is engaged now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God DAMN. Kinda pisses over my story!

      If he asks you to be best man at his wedding, you could certainly come up with an interesting speech...! Oh, and you should definitely get him drunk the night before and get that blow job you deserve... How long till ago since you hooked up with him...?!

      Delete
    2. Me and my mate when we were younger used to go swimming every Saturday, he always used to feel me up under the water and try to pull my trunks down, unfortunately I didn't quite realise what it all meant until years later haha!

      Delete
    3. Ha! We were all such filthy kids!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.